SouthEast Bank's Prep Promise Program benefits local schools in the markets we serve. We are proud to reinvest in our communities through ongoing financial donations, while also recognizing students and faculty that make an impact in their school. Congratulations to the Prep Promise students, athletes, and staff member of the month from Rhea County High School!
Students of the Month
Athletes of the Month
Lauren Garrison - Track
Christian Newport - Soccer
Staff Member of the Month
Earn cash for Rhea County High School
When you open a Prep Promise checking account, RCHS gets ten cents for every debit card purchase you make.* As a Prep Promise checking account customer, you get a custom Rhea County High School SouthEast Bank debit card, plus:
- no monthly service charge
- free mobile banking with mobile deposit and person-to-person payments
- free fraud protection and notifications with SouthEast Verifi
- free access to over 55,000 ATMs with the AllPoint Network
- free internet banking with online bill pay
- free online budgeting and financial tools with SouthEast Bank Financial Compass
- up to $10 for turning in your debit card and unused checks from another financial institution
*View account information for complete details.